Saturday, May 17, 2008

Suche Informationen über Gustav Schedlinski

Didn't do any posting in a while. Just too busy I guess. But now I have something I'm very interested in. I'm looking for relatives or descendants of my father from Germany. His name was Gustav Schedlinski and he was born on May 22, 1891 in Seehausen bei Angerburg, which was in East-Prussia at that time. He lived in Berlin at the end of World War II. He had another schild born about 1920. If anybody has some information I would appreciate it.
Seit einer Weile habe ich mich nicht mehr gemeldet. Doch jetzt melde ich mich mit einer Suchmeldung über Informationen über meinen Vater Gustav Schedlinski. Geboren war er am 22. Mai 1891 in Seehausen bei Angerburg in was damals Ost-Preussen war. Zu ende des 2. Weltkrieges lebte er in Berlin und hatte noch einen anderes Kind geboren ungefähr 1920. Für Informationen wäre ich dankbar.

No comments: